Lettuce wraps don’t just have to be an appetizer you get at fancy Asian restaurants! This recipe is the perfect low-carb dinner that even picky eaters will enjoy and want seconds. And thirds! Totally guilt-free…
Spicy Sriracha sauce, beef, and potatoes come together to make an absolutely mouthwatering low-carb dinner. I love love Sriracha sauce. It packs the perfect punch of spice and can be added to just about any dish to instantly add flavor and heat. This instantly became a favorite in my house. I made this dish for my dad and grandparents, somewhat picky eaters, and they could not stop raving about these lettuce boats. This recipe will definitely be in my dinner rotation!
This recipe is super easy to make and can be whipped up in no time in the kitchen for a fast dinner option. It is also budget friendly. What more could you ask for in a dinner? You will love these lettuce boats because they are healthy, light but very filling, and are packed with flavor.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6-7 small potatoes, diced
- 2 tablespoons Sriracha
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh garlic
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- handful of fresh cilantro, washed
- 10 romaine lettuce boats, washed
- Heat oil in a large pan and add potatoes.
- Cover with lid and cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add beef, salt and pepper to taste.
- Once beef is cooked through, add Sriracha, soy sauce, garlic, lime and sesame oil.
- Cook on medium heat until potatoes are soft.
- Lay out lettuce boats and add a generous filling of the beef and potato mixture.
- Top with fresh cilantro and more Sriracha sauce.